Saturday, November 10, 2012

MY DREAM

     Several years ago, not long after I became a Christian. Even though it was years ago, I can still remember it like it was last night. I had a dream that me and a large group of people were in a dark desert-like place. Who the people were, I do not know for sure, but I do know that we seemed to be lost, like we were trying to find our way somewhere. Then from far off, I saw a circular area that was bright, and in it was a fire to the left and in the middle was a brown wooden table, like a picnic table. All of a sudden I was now in the circle and the wooden table was levitating in front of me, with the flat part facing me. There were words carved into the table that read, "THE LOVE OF GOD IS WITH YOU" and below that read something about about letting God lead your path or something similar to that. Then the next thing I know, I am cutting raw meat, like steak, on what I believe to be the same wooden table...Then I woke up!

No comments:

Post a Comment